Monday, February 08, 2010

Lawyer Moms

I've added a few more blog links to my side bar. A Lawyer Mom's Musings has been caustically blogging since 2008. The Unnecesarian, one of my favorite daily reads, has recently gone to a group-blog format, introducing Mysteria a/k/a ANaturalAdvocate, who is a recent law school graduate and future bar-taker. And Sara has been blogging lightly, yet insightfully, for about a year at D is for Doula. The last two join the small sorority of what I term "birthy lawyers".

ETA: You may notice that I've added a list of Delicious Bookmarks. These are not bookmarks that taste good; it's merely interesting article that I've come across that I want to share, but don't necessarily want to blog about.

6 comments:

Jake Aryeh Marcus said...

Thanks for collecting this list of blog links for me to explore. May I nominate my blog Sustainable Mothering http://www.SustainableMothering.com where I do the mother/lawyer combo?

Lawyer Mom said...

Wow! I'm honored. Thanks for the link love.

Dee said...

Was wondering where you were.

Welcome back.

Kate said...

New to your blog, am in law school and I am also a soon-to-be mom. Look forward to reading more!

The Mommy Blawger said...

Jake and Kt, have added your blogs. Jake, I don't know how I overlooked *you* - I actually was reading your blog at the time I updated my links.
Lawyer Mom - no problem.
CEOmum - thanks for noticing!

Courtroom Mama said...

I thought I'd come to this post to thank you for the link. I was reading you way back before I was Courtroom Mama, so it warmed my heart to be on the blogroll.

I, too, struggle with whether I'm a lawyer mom, a birthy lawyer, a lawyery birth activist, or whatever other permutations there might be :)