Saturday, March 01, 2008

NaBloPoMo - Redux

You might recall that back in November, I signed on to National Blog Posting Month (NaBloPoMo). The idea is, you write at least one blog post each day for the entire month. In one sense, NaBloPoMo was a failure for me - I posted a total of 15 times on my 3 blogs before running out of steam. In another sense, however, I was very successful in getting out of my blogging slump and just getting stuff out there.

So, I was really interested to hear that NaBloPoMo is going monthly ("This is not the same as Blog365. Those [crazy -ed.] folks are blogging every day FOR A YEAR."). Each month they will have a theme, and this month's theme is: Lists. Now, anyone who knows me knows that I am a list-kind-of gal. I am totally about lists. I can do this. So to kick off the month, here's an easy one: Movies I Want to See.
  • All the President's Men
  • American Dreamz
  • Analyze This/That
  • Anchorman
  • Anger Management
  • Around the World in 80 Days (Disney 2004)
  • Batman Begins
  • Bourne Supremacy/Identity/Ultimatum
  • Catch Me if You Can
  • Cheaper by the Dozen (modern)
  • Cinderella Man
  • Devil Wears Prada
  • Dodgeball
  • Facing the Giants
  • Groundhog Day: The Weight of Time
  • Hamlet (Brannaugh)
  • Hamlet (Gibson)
  • Jurassic Park 2
  • Legally Blond
  • Legend of Zorro
  • Little Miss Sunshine
  • LOTR: Return of the King
  • Love Actually
  • Man of the Year
  • Manchurian Candidate
  • Master and Commander
  • Matrix 1, 2, & 3
  • Music & Lyrics
  • National Treasure I & II
  • Ocean's 12/13
  • Office Space
  • Pee Wee Herman's Big Adventure
  • Pride & Prejudice (Kiera Knightly)
  • Prince of Egypt
  • The Prize Winner of Defiance, Ohio
  • Rocky
  • RV
  • Serenity
  • The Seige
  • Surf's Up
  • Three Musketeers (Mickey Mouse)
  • Topsy-Turvy (1999)
  • Two Weeks' Notice
  • War of the Worlds (Cruise)
  • What a Girl Wants
  • Yentl
There ya' go. As a mom of 3, I don't see many current movies, and some of these I've seen and just want to see again.

No comments: