Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Meme of Fours

Doulicia (my favorite doula-lawyer) tagged me with this meme. I see that a similar one has been making the rounds of the lawyer-blogs - most notably Ernie the Attorney and Monica Bay and you can follow the links for the rest. So here it is:

Four Jobs I Have Had:

1. Dry Cleaning counter girl (I love the smell of perchlorethylene in the morning.).
2. Pre-treating carbon samples in a radiocarbon lab.
3. Law firm receptionist.
4. Attorney.

Four Movies I could watch over and over:
(there are probably others, these are just the top four that popped into my mind.)

1. Groundhog Day
2. Ferris Bueller's Day Off (but not in front of the kids… oy, the language is awful)
3. Star Wars
4. Cool Runnings ("I am feeling very Olympic today")

Four places I have lived:

1. Dallas Metro area, including at least 4 suburbs:
a. Oak Cliff
b. Addison
c. Carrollton
d. University Park (ok, so not technically a suburb)
2. Austin, Texas (7 years)
3. Novosibirsk, Russia (2 months)
4. Moscow, Russia (1 month)

Four places I have vacationed:

1. Monticello, Iowa
2. Playa del Carmen, Mexico
3. New York City
4. Redondo Beach, California

Four TV shows I watch:

1. Lost
2. Invasion
3. West Wing
4. The evening (national) news

Four Websites I visit daily:

1. my.yahoo.com (where I get my news and blog feeds)
2. my.ebay.com
3. www.blogger.com

Four favorite foods

1. My mother’s homemade mac & cheese
2. Twizzlers (both red and licorice)
3. Artichokes
4. Avocados

Four Places I would rather be:

1. Sleeping.
2. On the beach, with an umbrella drink, watching the sun set .
3. Eating out … anywhere.
4. Sleeping.

Four people I am tagging with this meme:

1. The Gonzo Muckraker (my little younger brother)
2. Mother In Law (who has even less time than me to do stuff like this)
3. Greasy Joan
4. John Stanko

Four charities I wish I could give thousands (millions?) of dollars to:
1. Angel Tree Project
2. MPD Foundation
3. Operation Special Delivery
4. Dress for Success

3 comments:

doulicia said...

Finally!

Seriously, I enjoyed reading about you. What were you doing in Russia?

Kaethe said...

Wow, your movie list could be mine.

The Mommy Blawger said...

Doulicia - both were study-abroad programs, once to study Russian (more specifically, scientific and technical Russian); the other to study international law and the Russan legal system.