Thursday, February 10, 2005

Thursday Library Trip - 02/10/05

Every Thursday, I take the boys to the library; then I blog a list of what we checked out. It's a little like "what I am reading this week" except that it includes the books I am reading, the books my husband is reading, the books my kids are reading, videos they are watching, and books that we thought looked interesting but didn't read because they weren't, after all. It's mostly just to help us keep track.
  • Book: E-myth Mastery: The Seven Essential Disciplines for Building a World Class Company, Michael E. Gerber
  • Book: Slow and Steady, Get Me Ready, June R. Oberlander
  • Book: Slack: Getting Past Burnout, Busywork, and the Myth of Total Efficiency, Tom DeMarco
  • Video: Bob the Builder: Can We Fix It?
  • Video: The Charlie Brown & Snoopy Show
  • Video: Fantastic Journey To the Farm

No comments: