Saturday, August 20, 2005

Site Update

The blogroll/links section on the right is complete. Well, as complete as it's going to be for a while, at least until Blawg Review #20 is published. Please let me know of any misspellings, broken links, if you think you were inadvertently left off :), etc.

Also, please note that these are blogs that I actually read (or at least scan the headlines of), not blogs that I think I should read, or blogs that I think you should read. For instance, I do have a couple blogs on my feed that look interesting, but are not on my blogroll yet since I haven't read enough to know if I want to keep them. Also, by the same token, blogs are subject to deletion at any time. So keep up the good work.

P.S. Why does Blogger's spellcheck function not recognize the word "blog". I mean, really! I can understand "blawg", "blogging", "blog(o)sphere", and "blogroll", but the word BLOG? Come on.

No comments: