Thursday, July 24, 2003

GREETINGS AND WELCOME

Greetings and welcome to the Mommy Blawg! This is my little corner of the universe, to capture interesting news reports, events, websites, random rants, what my kids are doing, what I fixed for dinner... (well, not so much of that). Some topics you may find posted here may include...let's see... pregnancy, childbirth, homebirth, breastfeeding advocacy, child development, health, vaccinations, home schooling, classical education, access by the poor to legal services, personal and religious liberties, the latest Supreme Court decision, Flylady... the list goes on and on. I hope it will be informative and thought-provoking as well as interesting.

I am a better researcher and information-gatherer than I am writer. If you are looking for great literary prose, you have come to the wrong place.

What is a Blawg? It is "a weblog with emphasis on the law or legal related issues and concerns, often maintained by an individual who studies, practices or otherwise works in the legal field" (www.blawg.org) or, "a frequently-updated website dealing with legal issues, or the issues of people in the legal profession, or both" (www.geocities.com/blawgring/) .

Enjoy! You may email me at mommyblawger@mindspring.com.

No comments: