Saturday, June 24, 2006

Funny eBbay Auction

I love a well-written eBay auction description:

Some people might ask what good a 14" Apple iBook with no hard drive and a faulty motherboard is.

Those people lack imagination.

Those are the kind of people who wouldn't buy a car that lacked an engine. They'd forsake a book without pages. They'd probably toss out a perfectly good non-definition TV.

I'm not selling to those people.

I'm selling to the kind of person who wants a 14" Apple iBook with no hard drive and a faulty motherboard. The kind of person who thinks differently.

I think this guy could probably sell anything.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

I wonder if he could sell my 14 inch Apple iBook without a motherboard...